or make cheques payable to: Mortons Motorcycle Media
To include your blko In Old Bike Marl tick the box on the form below.
1. The advert copy provided by the customer must be legal, decent, honest and truthful and comply with the code of the Advertising Standards Authority (www.asa.ot£.uk).CIassic Bike Guide may amend the advertisement to ensure compliance with these requirements.
2. Classic Bike Guide is not able to verify the truthfulness of arty statements made by a customer in the advert copy Accordmgty, the customer will be responsible for any losses, expenses or other costs ncurred by Classic Bike Guide which are caused by an untrue statement made deliberately.
3. In order to meet its production and other editorial requirements. Classic Bike Guide reserves the right to re-classify, edit the copy or alter the Bize or coloring of any advert
4. Photo adverts are only available in the Bikes for sale section. We are happy to accept reader adverts for Wanted, Spares and Miscellaneous, but these will appear without photographs
There is no other medium so effective as Classic Bike Guide Trading Post - so why not take advantage of them right now? Simply complete the form below and send it as soon as possible to: Classic Bike Guide Trading Post, PO Box 99, Horncastle, Lincolnshire LN9 6LZ.
It is our policy at Classic Bike Guide not to accept private adverts from traders. If, whilst looking for a bike in Mechanics, you experience a trader advertising as a private seller, please call us on 01507 529529 and we will take appropriate action.
Advertisements can be accepted on this form, photocopy, email or internet. Trading Post deadline for the March Issue: 2 February 2011.
If you are a trader, give our advertising department a call on 01507 524004 for our latest display ad rates
5. Whilst every effort is made to include your free advert correctly, due to the large volume of advens we receive, we are unable to take telephone calls should an error occur. You are welcome to resubmit your corrected advert for inclusion in the next available issue.
6. We can only accept one photograph per coupon.
7. Please enclose a stamped address envelope if you would like your photograph to be returned.
Classic Bike Guide Reader Adverts
Was this article helpful?