6. Here's a look at the stock axle on a '09 Street Glide. It serves its purpose; however, it's kind of clunky looking with the ends of the axle sticking out on either side of the fork legs. Plus the stock lower pinch bolts setup on the right side won't help you win any awards at the local bike night.
4. If you own a newer bike and have changed out your pipes, you've probably noticed that those 02 sensors are pretty ugly.
82 r'HpT BlKEVoLume Vnq. i2^009
7. The Drag Specialties Flush Mount Axle fits '08 and later FLH and FLT models. The left side of the axle is threaded and has a threaded cap, while the right side has a hex head bolt end to tighten down the axle and a cap that slips over it. The axle and Bullet Caps are sold separately, so if you wanted to save some money you could just run the flush axle and it'll still look better than stock.
9. .you could add the Bullet Axle Caps. Just like the 02 and Neutral Switch Cover, the axle covers slide over the axles and bolt onto the fork legs with Allen head set screws. We like the Bullet Covers because they hide the pinch bolts on the right side and really give the lower legs a much more finished look. They would look especially well against a set of chrome legs. In less than 10 minutes and for less than $350 we added a little bit of shine to our bike and made a couple of ugly parts a little easier on the eyes.
SOURCE: Drag Specialties
Contact Your Local Dealer www.dragspecialties.com
Premium Comfort Seat Pads
• Our unique designs and high-tech materials reduce rider fatigue
• Proven medical-grade polymer core reduces shock, vibration and unwanted pressure points
• Real sheepskin, leather and fabric covers are comfortable, durable and look great
• Proudly made in U.S.A. so you know they're the best materials
• Available in multiple sizes for easy installation on a wide variety of models
See our complete line of seat pads and inserts at propadinc.com and be sure to check out our weekly specials!
Pro Pad Inc.
Premium Motorcycle Products
To/1 Free Order Line
Also Ami/able From These Fine Distributors
Have our medically-proven insert installed in your stock seat!
• Polymer core is only 1/2" thick
• Can be installed in most seats
• Delivers big comfort and stock appearance we design and fabricate...
Was this article helpful?