• When servicing the front wheel, fork or steering stem, support the motorcycle using a safety stand or hoist.
• A contaminated brake disc or pad reduces stopping power. Discard contaminated pads and clean a contaminated disc with a high quality hrake degreasing agent.
• After front wheel installation, check the brake operation by applying the brake lever.
• Refer to section 15 for brake system information.
• Use only tires marked "TUBFI TSS" and tuheless valves on rim marked "TUBELESS TIRE APPLICABLE".
Was this article helpful?