Used engine oil may cause skin cancer if repeatedly left in contact with the skin for prolonged periods. Although this is unlikely unless you handle used oil on a daily basis, it is still advisable to thoroughly wash your hands with soap and water as soon as possible after handling used oil.
• The oil pump can be serviced with the engine installed in the frame.
• The service procedures in this section must be performed with the engine oil drained.
• When removing and installing the oil pump, use care not to allow dust or dirt to enter the engine.
• If any portion of the oil pump is worn beyond the specified service limits, replace the oil pump as an assembly
• After the oil pump has been installed, check that there are no oil leaks and that oil pressure is correct.
Was this article helpful?
You can now recondition your old batteries at home and bring them back to 100 percent of their working condition. This guide will enable you to revive All NiCd batteries regardless of brand and battery volt. It will give you the required information on how to re-energize and revive your NiCd batteries through the RVD process, charging method and charging guidelines.