Using coolant with silicate inhibitors may cause premature wear of water pump seals or blockage of radiator passages. Using tap water may cause engine damage.
• Add coolant at the reserve tank. Do not remove the radiator cap except to refill or drain the system.
• All cooling system services can he done with the engine in the frame.
• Avoid spilling coolant on painted surfaces.
• After servicing the system, check for leaks with a cooling system tester.
• Refer to section 19 for fan motor switch and coolant temperature sensor inspection.
Was this article helpful?
You can now recondition your old batteries at home and bring them back to 100 percent of their working condition. This guide will enable you to revive All NiCd batteries regardless of brand and battery volt. It will give you the required information on how to re-energize and revive your NiCd batteries through the RVD process, charging method and charging guidelines.