• Placc the motorcycle on level ground before starting any work.
• Gasoline is extremely flammable and is explosive under certain conditions.
• Work in a well ventilated area. Smoking or allowing flames or sparks in the work area or where the gasoline is stored can cause a fire or explosion.
• If the engine must be running to do some work, make sure the area is well ventilated. Never run the engine in an enclosed area.
• The exhaust contains poisonous car bon monoxide gas that may cause loss of consciousness and may lead to death. Run the engine in an open area or with an exhaust evacuation system in an enclosed area.
Was this article helpful?
You can now recondition your old batteries at home and bring them back to 100 percent of their working condition. This guide will enable you to revive All NiCd batteries regardless of brand and battery volt. It will give you the required information on how to re-energize and revive your NiCd batteries through the RVD process, charging method and charging guidelines.