• Slide the dust cover [A] at the clutch cable lower end out of place.
• Loosen the nuts [B], and slide the lower end of the clutch cable to give the cable plenty of play.
• Line up the slots [A] in the clutch lever and adjuster [B], and then free the cable from the lever.
• Free the clutch inner cable tip from the clutch release lever.
• Push the release lever toward the front of the motorcycle and tape the release lever to the clutch cover to prevent the release shaft from falling out.
• Pull the clutch cable out of the frame.
Was this article helpful?