(*): Cycle(s) per minute (**): Corrected to "one light burned out".
Tail/Brake Light (LED) Removal
Seats (see Frame chapter)
Upper Seat Cover (see Frame chapter)
• Disconnect the tail/brake light (LED) connector [A] and rear turn signal connectors [B].
• Remove the tail/brake light (LED) [B]. OPull out the mount portion [C].
Tail/Brake Light (LED) Installation • Tighten the tail/brake light mounting screws. Torque - Tail/Brake Light Mounting Screws: 1.2 N-m (0.12 kgf-m, 11 in-lb)
Fan System Circuit Inspection
• Disconnect the lead connector [A] from the radiator fan switch.
• Using an auxiliary wire [A], connect the radiator fan switch leads.
*If the fan rotates, inspect the fan switch. *If the fan does not rotate, inspect the following. Leads and Connectors Main Fuse and Fan Fuse Fan Motor
Fan Motor Inspection
• Remove the fuel tank (see Fuel System (DFI) chapter).
• Disconnect the 2-pin connector [A] in the fan motor leads. OPull the lead until come out the connector.
• Using two auxiliary wires [A], supply battery [B] power to the fan motor.
*If the fan does not rotate, the fan motor is defective and must be replaced.
Radiator Fan System
Radiator Fan Circuit
Was this article helpful?