O The procedure to bleed the front brake line is as follows. Bleeding the rear brake line is the same as for the front brake.
• Remove the reservoir cap and diaphragm.
• Fill the reservoir with fresh brake fluid to the upper level line in the reservoir.
• With the reservoir cap off, slowly pump the brake lever several times until no air bubbles can be seen rising up through the fluid from the holes at the bottom of the reservoir.
OBleed the air completely from the master cylinder by this operation.
• Remove the rubber cap from the bleed valve on the caliper.
• Attach a clear plastic hose to the bleed valve, and run the other end of the hose into a container.
Was this article helpful?