• Lift the front wheel off the ground using the jack. Special Tool - Jack: 57001-1238
• With the front wheel pointing straight ahead, alternately tap each end of the handlebar. The front wheel should swing fully left and right from the force of gravity until the fork hits the stop.
• If the wheel binds or catches before the stop, the steering is too tight.
• Feel for steering looseness by pushing and pulling the forks.
• If you feel looseness, the steering is too loose.
Was this article helpful?