Reassemble and remount the brake caliper in the reverse order of removal and disassembly. Pay attention to the following points:
• Wash the caliper bores and pistons with the specified brake fluid. Thoroughly wash the dust seal grooves and piston seal grooves.
^ Specification and classification: DOT 4 A CAUTION
* Wash the brake caliper components with new brake fluid before reassembly.
* Do not wipe the brake fluid off after washing the components.
* When washing the components, use the specified brake fluid. Never use different types of fluid or cleaning solvents such as gasoline, kerosine, etc.
* Replace the piston seals and dust seals with new ones.
* Apply brake fluid to all of the seals, brake caliper bores and pistons before reassembly.
BRAKE CALIPER HOLDER
• Apply SUZUKI SILICON GREASE to the brake caliper holder.
99000-25100: SUZUKI SILICONE GREASE
• Remount the reflector ©. (For E-03, E-28, E-33)
• Tighten the brake caliper mounting bolts ® and brake hose union bolt (3) to the specified torque.
[5 Brake caliper mounting bolt
39 N-m (3.9 kgf-m, 28.0 Ib-ft) Brake hose union bolt (3):
Before remounting the brake caliper, push the brake caliper pistons all the way into the caliper.
Bleed air from the system after reassembling the brake caliper. (£7* 2-18)
Was this article helpful?
You can now recondition your old batteries at home and bring them back to 100 percent of their working condition. This guide will enable you to revive All NiCd batteries regardless of brand and battery volt. It will give you the required information on how to re-energize and revive your NiCd batteries through the RVD process, charging method and charging guidelines.