Fuel tank, including reserve
Engine oil, oil change
oil and filter change engine overhaul
Front fork oil (each leg)
Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
Link type, coil spring, oil damped, spring pre-load
7-way adjustable, rebound damping force 4-way adjustable
* 99 mm (3.9 in) 2.8 m (9.2 ft) Disc brake, twin Disc brake
120/60 ZR17 (55W), tubeless 160/60 ZR17 (69W), tubeless 130 mm (5.1 in) 126 mm (5.0 in)
Electronic ignition (Transistorized) 13° B.T.D.C. at 1 500 r/min NGK CR9EK or DENSO U27ETR 12 V 28.8 kC (8 Ah)/10HR Three-phase A.C. generator 30 A
15/15/15/10/10 A * 12 V 60/55 W (H4) 12 V 5 W 12 V 21 W x 4 12 V 21/5 W x 2 LED LED LED LED LED x 2 LED
20.0 L (5.3/4.4 US/Imp gal) 4.5 L (1.2/1.0 US/Imp gal) 3 300 ml (3.5/2.9 US/Imp qt)
These specifications are subject to change without notice.
• Remove the lead wires from the two clamps and disconnect the all lead wire couplers.
• Remove the headlight housing (3) by removing the headlight housing bolts.
• Remove the combination meter @ by removing the two bolts.
• Remove the headlight housing bracket (5) by removing the front fork. (C7"5-13)
• Reassemble and remount the combination meter in the reverse order of removal and disassembly.
Was this article helpful?
You can now recondition your old batteries at home and bring them back to 100 percent of their working condition. This guide will enable you to revive All NiCd batteries regardless of brand and battery volt. It will give you the required information on how to re-energize and revive your NiCd batteries through the RVD process, charging method and charging guidelines.