• When disconnecting terminals from the battery for disassembly or servicing, be sure to disconnect the battery (©) lead wire, first.
• When connecting the battery lead wires, be sure to connect the battery (©) lead wire, first.
• If the terminal is corroded, remove the battery, pour warm water over it and clean it using a wire brush.
• After connecting the battery, apply a light coat of grease to the battery terminals.
• Reinstall the cover over the battery (©) terminal.
Was this article helpful?
You can now recondition your old batteries at home and bring them back to 100 percent of their working condition. This guide will enable you to revive All NiCd batteries regardless of brand and battery volt. It will give you the required information on how to re-energize and revive your NiCd batteries through the RVD process, charging method and charging guidelines.