• Install the oil lock piece ©, outer tube slide metal (D, oil seal retainer (3) and oil seal @ onto the inner tube.
When installing the oil lock piece, insert the tapered end ® of the oil lock piece into the inner tube ©.
Check the installation of the spring © when reassemble the oil lock piece.
• Insert the inner tube into the outer tube and install the oil seal © using the special tool.
ItoSlI 09940-52861: Front fork oil seal installer
• Install the oil seal stopper ring (7). A CAUTION
Make sure that the oil seal stopper ring is fitted securely.
• Install the dust seal
• Install the front fork protecter NOTE:
Fit the projection of the front fork protecter to the depression of the front fork outer tube.
• Apply THREAD LOCK "1342" © to the cylinder bolt and tighten it to the specified torque using a 6-mm hexagon wrench and the special tools.
[H) 09940-34520: T-Handle
09940-34531: Attachment (A)
Use a new damper rod bolt gasket (2) to prevent oil leakage.
• Pour the specified fork oil into the inner tube.
Fork oil type: Fork oil #10
<orkJ 99000-99044-10G: SUZUKI FORK OIL #10
B Capacity (each leg):
510 ml (17.2/18.0 US/Imp oz) The other countries
• Hold the front fork in a vertical position and adjust the fork oil level using the special tool.
ifsh 09943-74111: Fork oil level gauge
112 mm (4.4 in) The other countries
When adjusting the oil level, remove the fork spring and compress the inner tube fully.
• Install the fork spring as shown. NOTE:
The end of the fork spring with the smaller pitch ® should be at the bottom of the front fork.
» When remounting the front fork, align the upper surface of the inner tube with the upper surface of the steering stem upper bracket.
• Tighten the front fork lower pinch bolts ©.
[5 Front fork lower pinch bolt (T):
• Tighten the front fork cap bolt (2) and front fork upper pinch bolt
Was this article helpful?
You can now recondition your old batteries at home and bring them back to 100 percent of their working condition. This guide will enable you to revive All NiCd batteries regardless of brand and battery volt. It will give you the required information on how to re-energize and revive your NiCd batteries through the RVD process, charging method and charging guidelines.