• Remove the damper housing © using the special tool. It55lI 09913-61510: Bearing remover
• Remove the brush holder (3) and IC regulator
• Remove the stator coil lead wires mounting screws (3).
Straighten the stator coil lead wires using long-nose pliers, then remove the rectifier.
• Remove the generator housing nuts.
• Separate the generator housing © from the generator end housing ©.
• Remove the rotor (7) from the generator end housing © using a hand press © as shown.
Was this article helpful?
You can now recondition your old batteries at home and bring them back to 100 percent of their working condition. This guide will enable you to revive All NiCd batteries regardless of brand and battery volt. It will give you the required information on how to re-energize and revive your NiCd batteries through the RVD process, charging method and charging guidelines.