Reassemble and remount the master cylinder in the reverse order of removal and disassembly. Pay attention to the following points:
* Wash the master cylinder components with new brake fluid before reassembly.
* Do not wipe the brake fluid off after washing the components.
* When washing the components, use the specified brake fluid. Never use different types of fluid or cleaning solvents such as gasoline, kerosine, etc.
* Apply brake fluid to the master cylinder bore and all of the master cylinder components before reassembly.
^ Specification and Classification: DOT 4
• Tighten each bolt to the specified torque.
H Master cylinder mounting bolt ©:
23 N-m (2.3 kgf-m, 16.5 Ib-ft) Master cylinder rod locknut (2):
18 N-m (1.8 kgf-m, 13.0 Ib-ft) Brake hose union bolt (D: 23 N-m (2.3 kgf-m, 16.5 Ib-ft)
Was this article helpful?
You can now recondition your old batteries at home and bring them back to 100 percent of their working condition. This guide will enable you to revive All NiCd batteries regardless of brand and battery volt. It will give you the required information on how to re-energize and revive your NiCd batteries through the RVD process, charging method and charging guidelines.