• Disconnect the front brake light switch lead wires (D.
• Place a rag underneath the brake hose union bolt on the master cylinder to catch any spilt brake fluid. Remove the brake hose union bolt and disconnect the brake hose.
Immediately wipe off any brake fluid contacting any part of the motorcycle.The brake fluid reacts chemically with paint, plastics and rubber materials, etc., and will damage them severely.
• Remove the master cylinder assembly.
• Remove the brake lever (2) and brake light switch (D.
• Remove the reservoir cap (4), plate (D and diaphragm ©.
• Pull the dust boot © out and remove the circlip (2). ItoSlI 09900-06108: Snap ring pliers
• Remove the piston/secondary cup, primary cup and spring.
(D Secondary cup @ Piston © Primary cup © Spring
Was this article helpful?
You can now recondition your old batteries at home and bring them back to 100 percent of their working condition. This guide will enable you to revive All NiCd batteries regardless of brand and battery volt. It will give you the required information on how to re-energize and revive your NiCd batteries through the RVD process, charging method and charging guidelines.