• Install the starter idle gear (2) and its shaft (D.
• Install each pawl © into the gearshift cam driven gear ©.
• The large shoulder (D must face to the outside.
• Install the cam guide © and pawl lifter
• Apply a small quantity of THREAD LOCK "1342" to the screws.
Was this article helpful?
You can now recondition your old batteries at home and bring them back to 100 percent of their working condition. This guide will enable you to revive All NiCd batteries regardless of brand and battery volt. It will give you the required information on how to re-energize and revive your NiCd batteries through the RVD process, charging method and charging guidelines.