• Remove the signal generator cover. (C7=3-13)
• Disconnect the oil pressure Green/Yellow lead wire from the oil pressure switch.
• Turn the ignition switch to the "ON" position.
• Check if the oil pressure indicator lights up when grounding the Green/Yellow lead wire.
If the oil pressure indicator does not light up, check the couplers.
If all of the connections are OK, replace the oil pressure indicator with a new one. (CZr'S-ie and 37)
• After checking the oil pressure indicator light, install the signal generator cover. ((H7=3-46)
Was this article helpful?
You can now recondition your old batteries at home and bring them back to 100 percent of their working condition. This guide will enable you to revive All NiCd batteries regardless of brand and battery volt. It will give you the required information on how to re-energize and revive your NiCd batteries through the RVD process, charging method and charging guidelines.