• Remove the PAIR valve cover.
• Inspect the reed valve for the carbon deposit.
• If the carbon deposit is found in the reed valve, replace the PAIR valve with a new one.
• Connect the vacuum pump gauge to the vacuum port of the PAIR valve as shown in the photograph.
• Apply negative pressure slowly to the PAIR valve and inspect the air flow.
• If air does not flow out within the specification, the PAIR valve is in normal condition.
• If the PAIR valve does not function within the specification, replace the PAIR valve with a new one.
Was this article helpful?
You can now recondition your old batteries at home and bring them back to 100 percent of their working condition. This guide will enable you to revive All NiCd batteries regardless of brand and battery volt. It will give you the required information on how to re-energize and revive your NiCd batteries through the RVD process, charging method and charging guidelines.