Remount the rear wheel in the reverse order of removal. Pay attention to the following points:
• Make sure that the brake disc is clean and free of any grease. Apply THREAD LOCK SUPER "1360" to the brake disc bolts and tighten them to the specified torque.
tS 99000-32130: THREAD LOCK SUPER "1360"
[J] Brake disc bolt: 23 N-m (2.3 kgf-m, 16.5 Ib-ft)
• Tighten the rear sprocket nuts to the specified torque. [5 Rear sprocket nut: 50 N m (5.0 kgf-m, 36.0 Ib-ft)
The stamped mark © on the rear sprocket should face to the outside.
• Adjust the drive chain slack after installing the rear wheel. (CT 2-14)
• Tighten the rear axle nut (D to the specified torque. H Rear axle nut: 100 N m (10.0 kgf-m, 72.5 Ib-ft)
• Tighten both chain adjuster nuts securely.
• After remounting the rear wheel, pump the brake pedal a few times to check for proper brake operation.
Was this article helpful?
You can now recondition your old batteries at home and bring them back to 100 percent of their working condition. This guide will enable you to revive All NiCd batteries regardless of brand and battery volt. It will give you the required information on how to re-energize and revive your NiCd batteries through the RVD process, charging method and charging guidelines.