• Remove the brake hose joint mounting bolt.
Place the rag on the fuel tank to prevent the fuel tank scratches.
• Remove the steering stem upper bracket d).
• Remove the steering stem nut using the special tool. ffn^l 09940-14911: Steering stem nut wrench
• Remove the steering stem lower bracket. NOTE:
Hold the steering stem lower bracket to prevent it from falling.
• Remove the dust seal (D and upper bearing inner race (4).
• Remove the ignition switch © using a Torx wrench.
Was this article helpful?
You can now recondition your old batteries at home and bring them back to 100 percent of their working condition. This guide will enable you to revive All NiCd batteries regardless of brand and battery volt. It will give you the required information on how to re-energize and revive your NiCd batteries through the RVD process, charging method and charging guidelines.