• Remove the reflectors ©. (For E-03, E-28, E-33)
• Remove the brake caliper mounting bolts (2).
• Loosen the front axle pinch bolt
• Loosen the front axle
• Raise the front wheel off the ground using a jack or wooden block.
• Remove the front wheel. A CAUTION
Was this article helpful?
You can now recondition your old batteries at home and bring them back to 100 percent of their working condition. This guide will enable you to revive All NiCd batteries regardless of brand and battery volt. It will give you the required information on how to re-energize and revive your NiCd batteries through the RVD process, charging method and charging guidelines.