• Remove the right end bearing (J), washer and 1st (low) driven gear
• Remove the 1st (low) driven gear bushing (§), washer and the 5th driven gear
• Remove the circlip, washer and 4th driven gear trwl 09900-06107: Snap ring pliers
Remove the 4th driven gear bushing ©, lock washers, 3rd driven gear 3rd driven gear bushing © and washer.
• Remove the circlip and 6th (top) driven gear (D. (tSl) 09900-06107: Snap ring pliers
• Remove the circlip, washer and 2nd driven gear ©. (tSSl) 09900-06107: Snap ring pliers
• Remove the 2nd driven gear bushing (D.
Was this article helpful?
You can now recondition your old batteries at home and bring them back to 100 percent of their working condition. This guide will enable you to revive All NiCd batteries regardless of brand and battery volt. It will give you the required information on how to re-energize and revive your NiCd batteries through the RVD process, charging method and charging guidelines.