Check the steering tension as follows
• Support the motorcycle using a jack and raise the front wheel off the floor 20 - 30 mm (0.8 - 1.2 in).
• Make sure that the cables and wire harness are properly routed.
• With the front wheel pointing straight ahead, attach the spring scale onto the end of the handlebar as shown.
• When the handlebar starts moving, record the reading on the spring scale. This reading is referred to as the "initial force".
• Repeat the same procedure on the end of the other handlebar.
Was this article helpful?
You can now recondition your old batteries at home and bring them back to 100 percent of their working condition. This guide will enable you to revive All NiCd batteries regardless of brand and battery volt. It will give you the required information on how to re-energize and revive your NiCd batteries through the RVD process, charging method and charging guidelines.