• Install the crankshaft assembly along with the cam chain into the upper crankcase.
• Insert the right-and left-thrust bearings © with the oil grooves facing towards the crankshaft web. (C?=3-85)
• Clean the mating surfaces of the crankcases.
• Install the dowel pins in the upper crankcase.
* Apply the recommended bond to the mating surface of the lower crankcase as follows.
Was this article helpful?
You can now recondition your old batteries at home and bring them back to 100 percent of their working condition. This guide will enable you to revive All NiCd batteries regardless of brand and battery volt. It will give you the required information on how to re-energize and revive your NiCd batteries through the RVD process, charging method and charging guidelines.