• Never disassemble brake components unless absolutely necessary.
• If any connection on the hydraulic brake system is disconnected, the entire brake system must be disassembled, drained, cleaned, properly filled, and bled after reassembly.
• Never use solvents on internal brake components.
• Use only clean or new brake fluid for cleaning brake components.
• Brake fluid may damage painted surfaces and plastic parts. Therefore, always clean up any spilt brake fluid immediately.
• Avoid brake fluid coming into contact with the eyes as it can cause serious injury. FIRST AID FOR BRAKE FLUID ENTERING THE EYES:
• Flush with water for 15 minutes and get immediate medical attention.
Was this article helpful?