• Be sure to use the recommended fork oil. Other oils may have an adverse effect on front fork performance.
• When disassembling and assembling the front fork leg, do not allow any foreign material to enter the front fork.
9. Measure: • front fork leg oil level @ Out of specification ^ Correct.
Front fork leg oil level (from the top of the inner tube, with the inner tube fully compressed and without the fork spring) 134 mm (5.28 in)
• While filling the front fork leg, keep it upright.
• After filling, slowly pump the front fork leg up and down to distribute the fork oil.
»Install the spring with the smaller pitch @ facing up.
Before installing the cap bolt, lubricate its O-ring with grease.
Was this article helpful?