It is possible to monitor the sensor output data or check the activation of actuators without connecting the measurement equipment by simply switching the meter indication from the normal mode to the diagnostic monitoring mode.
Setting the diagnostic mode
1. Turn the main switch to "OFF" and set the engine stop switch to "OFF".
2. Disconnect the wire harness coupler from the fuel pump.
3. Simultaneously press and hold the "SELECT" and "RESET" buttons, turn the main switch to "ON", and continue to press the buttons for 8 seconds or more.
• All displays on the meter disappear except the clock and tripmeter displays.
4. Press the "SELECT" button to select the CO adjustment mode "Co" or the diagnostic mode "dIAG".
5. After selecting "dIAG", simultaneously press the "SELECT" and "RESET" buttons for 2 seconds or more to execute the selection.
6. Select the diagnostic code number that applies to the item that was verified with the fault code number by pressing the "SELECT" and "RESET" buttons.
• The diagnostic code number appears on the LCD meter (01-70).
• To decrease the selected diagnostic code number, press the "RESET" button. Press the "RESET" button for 1 second or longer to automatically decrease the diagnostic code numbers.
• To increase the selected diagnostic code number, press the "SELECT" button. Press the "SELECT" button for 1 second or longer to automatically increase the diagnostic code numbers.
Was this article helpful?