• Install the pull rod so that the teeth a face towards the rear of the motorcycle. Then, install the clutch cover.
• Apply oil onto the bearing.
• Apply molybdenum disulfide grease onto the pull rod.
• When installing the clutch cover, push the pull lever and check that the punch mark @ on the pull lever aligns with the mark © on the clutch cover. Make sure that the pull rod teeth and pull lever shaft pinion gear are engaged.
• Tighten the clutch cover bolts in stages and in a crisscross pattern.
9. Adjust: • clutch cable free play Refer to "ADJUSTING THE CLUTCH CABLE FREE PLAY" in chapter 3.
Was this article helpful?