Any of the following fail to light: headlight, high beam indicator light, taillight, licence light or meter light.
1. main, tail, ignition and headlight fuses
3. main switch
4. dimmer switch
5. dimmer relay
6. wiring connections
(of the entire lighting system)
• Before troubleshooting, remove the following part(s):
2. front cowling inner panel (left and right)
3. fuel tank
4. side cover
• Troubleshoot with the following special tool(s).
1. Main, headlight, ignition and tail fuses
•Check the main, tail, ignition and headlight fuses for continuity.
Refer to "CHECKING THE FUSES" in chapter 3.
• Are the main, tail, ignition and headlight fuses OK?
Was this article helpful?