If the fuel pump fails to operate.
1. main, ignition and fuel injection fuses
3. main switch
4. engine stop switch
5. starting circuit cut-off relay (the fuel injection system relay)
6. fuel pump
7. wiring connections (the entire fuel system)
• Before troubleshooting, remove the following part(s):
2. front cowling inner panel (left and right)
3. fuel tank
Troubleshoot with the following special tool(s).
1. Main, ignition and fuel injection system fuses
• Check the main, ignition and fuel system fuses for continuity.
Refer to "CHECKING THE FUSES" in chapter 3.
•Are the main, ignition and fuel injection system fuses OK?
Was this article helpful?