■The radiator fan motor fails to turn. ■The coolant temperature indicator light fails to light when the engine is warm.
1. main, ignition, and radiator fan motor fuses
3. main switch
4. radiator fan motor
5. radiator fan motor relay
6. coolant temperature sensor
7. wiring connections
(the entire cooling system)
• Before troubleshooting, remove the following part(s):
2. front cowling inner panel (left and right)
3. fuel tank
4. side cover
• Troubleshoot with the following special tool(s).
1. Main, ignition and radiator fan motor fuses
•Check the main, ignition and radiator fan motor fuses for continuity. Refer to "CHECKING THE FUSES" in chapter 3.
Are the main, ignition and radiator fan motor fuses OK?
Was this article helpful?