• While measuring the ten-link section, push down on the drive chain to increase its tension.
• Measure the length between drive chain roller ® and @ as shown.
• Perform this measurement at two or three different places.
2. Check: • drive chain Stiffness ^ Clean and lubricate or replace.
3. Clean: • drive chain a. Wipe the drive chain with a clean cloth.
b. Put the drive chain in kerosene and remove any remaining dirt.
c. Remove the drive chain from the kerosene and completely dry it.
Was this article helpful?