This manual consists of chapters for the main categories of subjects. (See "Illustrated symbols")
1st title This is the title of the chapter with its symbol in the upper right corner of each page.
2nd title (2: This title indicates the section of the chapter and only appears on the first page of each section. It is located in the upper left corner of the page.
3rd title This title indicates a sub-section that is followed by step-by-step procedures accompanied by corresponding illustrations.
To help identify parts and clarify procedure steps, there are exploded diagrams at the start of each removal and disassembly section.
1. An easy-to-see exploded diagram @ is provided for removal and disassembly jobs.
2. Numbers (5 are given in the order of the jobs in the exploded diagram. A number that is enclosed by a circle indicates a disassembly step.
3. An explanation of jobs and notes is presented in an easy-to-read way by the use of symbol marks The meanings of the symbol marks are given on the next page.
4. A job instruction chart ® accompanies the exploded diagram, providing the order of jobs, names of parts, notes in jobs, etc.
5. For jobs requiring more information, the step-by-step format supplements (8 are given in addition to the exploded diagram and the job instruction chart.
Was this article helpful?